Pico PLAS Printing Material
500ml material pack for ASIGA Pico 3D printers, includes build tray.
- PlasPINK is a high resolution flesh-coloured photopolymer suitable for a wide range of applications.
- Plas Material is a high resolution photopolymer suitable for a wide range of applications; PlasPINK & PlasGRAY.
- SuperCAST v3™ – now with the added benefit of faster print speeds and enhanced detail definition. Developed specifically for jewellery and dental applications.
- FusionGRAY is a high temperature material resistant to temperatures up to 160 °C and is suitable for vulcanized rubber mould s& industrial product applications.
- Not Biocompatiable (Not suitable for Audiology)